[K12OSN] IBM Netvista 2200 thin clients

Paul Pianta pantz at lqt.ca
Wed Mar 10 11:47:01 UTC 2004

Jonathan Carter wrote:

> Hi K12-list
>
> Have anyone used the IBM thin clients with K12 4 before?
>
> I got it booting, and X seems to start perfectly, but it seems that
> the refresh rate is out of range (according to a message from one of
> our displays). Anyone know how to fix this?
>
> Thanks a million.

Hey Jonathon

You have hijacked another thread so your request might not be seen by
everyone ...

About your problem - could you give more details about what is happening
when X tries to start - do you see anything on the screen? do you have
any error messages? etc ...

And if you respond to this - start a new thread so that this one dies ...

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!