[K12OSN] Student Information System

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Wed Mar 10 21:38:01 UTC 2004

James Mayfield <james at mineralschool.net> wrote:
> I'd like to find a nice one that exists because i really dont feel like
> having to code my own.. hehe

Check out http://www.lissard.org  -- great potential, just needs some coding.  (It's all been done by one guy.)  The core is in place, and it seems to have GREAT potential.  I wish I could give it the time to get it in our school now, but unfortunately I need to spend tens of thousands of dollars to get our school a new system... *sigh*

Keep me posted off-list (please) because I still hope someday to get an open-source SMS in our district.

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director