[K12OSN] [OT] Tux Paint website look-n-feel

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Mar 11 08:57:01 UTC 2004

Just a note to try and gather some feedback...
I've finally gotten around to changing the 'look-n-feel' of my
"Tux Paint" website.  It doesn't look like the rest of my New Breed Software
site, which is admittedly a little cluttered (lots of stuff on the
sidebars, app-specific page links as tabs at the top, etc.)

Check it out and lemme know what you think:

  http://newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

The content is almost entirely the same.  It should just look nicer, and
less overwhelming. :^)  (Kinda like Tux Paint itself ;^) )

-bill!