[K12OSN] [OT] Tux Paint website look-n-feel

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Mar 11 09:03:04 UTC 2004

I think the new site looks great (I'll admit I just glanced at it).
Thanks for your work on this software, I hope this will be a big tool to
help a couple of our diehard mac schools switch.  They are stuck with
Kid Pix right now and refuse to switch if there isn't a replacment in
the Linux side.  Thanks again for all your hard work.