[K12OSN] IBM Netvista clients (new thread :) )

Paul Pianta pantz at lqt.ca
Thu Mar 11 09:28:00 UTC 2004

Jonathan Carter wrote:

> Terrell Prude', Jr. wrote:
>
>> What are those rates that you're seeing?
>>
>> --TP
>

> I can't remember the exact rates (I'm not near those thin clients
> right now), but both were 30 or lower. The one was 31.something khz,
> and the other one was in the 20 herts.
>
> That sounds terribly low to me.

have you tried using different X_MODE values in your lts.conf (such as
those described in this how-to -
http://www.ltsp.org/contrib/modelines.html)?

and can i ask which X_SERVER you are using for the netvistas?

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!