[K12OSN] mini distro for X -query

Gentgeen gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Mon Mar 15 02:29:07 UTC 2004

Check out MuLinux  (http://mulinux.sunsite.dk/).  It is a a floppy based system.  One floppy for the basics, and add-on floppies for what ever parts you need.  To do a MuLinux with X, it is either 2 or 3 floppies (I forget now)

Another thought would be the small CD based systems, BBC Linux (bootable business card linux) comes to mind.  Check out http://www.frozentech.com/content/livecd.php for a list of Linux 'live' CDs