[K12OSN] RSYNC Question

Julius Szelagiewicz julius at turtle.com
Tue Mar 16 13:35:24 UTC 2004

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Stephen Liu wrote:
> > I'd like to add an important caveat to Paul's response: the "swapserver"
> > script needs to be tested
>
> Hi Julius,
>
> Kindly advise what will be a "swapserver' script

Stephen,
	the "swapserver" scrip is the script you run to swap the servers.
You write it, you put in it all the stuff that is needed to swap the
servers - gateway changes, dns changes, addresses of servers to connect to
for various apps, etc. All the stuff that is necessary for correct
settings for *your* local environment. Then you test it. julius