[K12OSN] re: VNC related question

Claudio Catanzaro claudio at rednuting.com
Tue Mar 16 13:09:08 UTC 2004

I have used this configuration, an I use to use it...

It worked since I have tried It, without any special configuration.

I make the acces via krdc pointing to port 5000.

A relationed question...

When I use that, I log with a new session, and when I close the
connection, every application that I have used, closes with mi session.

How can I access the session that is working in my server at that
moment?, or to start a session that will not end when I close my
session?

I would like to start some application and left it working in the server

Claudio Catanzaro
claudio at rednuting.com

--
Claudio Catanzaro <claudio at rednuting.com>