[K12OSN] Configuring PXE Booting

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Mar 17 14:53:29 UTC 2004

I have just recieved my fancy new Term150's.  The instructions are
pretty straight forward but I seem to not have the files needed.  It
references to use /lts/kernelinfo/pxelinux.0 and I cannot find these
files.  Where should I be looking (I have just loaded WBEL with Eric's
LTSP info)?  Can I yum a new set of PXE files?

I have to admit I am somewhat bummed, the site said out-of-the-box
ready, but I have to modify the dhcpd.conf to work with them, and now
the instructions vary from what I actually have.

Of course maybe it is my fault for not running the standard LTSP
package.

---