[K12OSN] Kidspiration or Inspiration-like Linux software

Larry Mateo LarryM at fsusd.k12.ca.us
Wed Mar 17 16:27:54 UTC 2004

I'm looking for visual learning software similar to Inspiration Software, Inc.'s Kidspiration or Inspiration programs that will run under Linux.  Kidspiration, or a reasonable facsimile thereof, would be best since we use the K12LTSP system for elementary school grades in our district.  Currently,  the Kidspiration program runs under Windows and Mac OS; however, I have sent an email to the company asking if they have plans on marketing a Linux-based version of the software.

Here's their web page:
http://www.inspiration.com

Larry Mateo
Network Technician II
Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District
larrym at fsusd.k12.ca.us