[K12OSN] Disklessworkstations Term150 PXE

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Mar 17 20:23:23 UTC 2004

Wow!!! I just plugged it in and tested it out. I have to say I had some
issues with LTSP speed in the past that had me a little skeptical, and I
have posted about the problems here before. But these little suckers
rock! I am by no means an experienced or seasoned LTSP user but I would
highly recommend these to anyone. I cannot even hear the thing run,
worked fresh out of the box, everything works and the speed is finally
what I wanted to see.

Thanks Jim for an awesome product.  I can't wait to demo this for the
school board tomorrow.

---