[K12OSN] RE: Python Tutorial

Tim Kaldahl tkaldahl at maplewoodacademy.org
Fri Mar 19 22:59:11 UTC 2004

Bill,

This is a link to the "survey" course I taught in a computer tech class. It
was fairly easy for me to follow (important because I have had not
programming since BASIC back in the dark ages) and the students seemed to
enjoy it. http://rupert.honors.montana.edu/~jjc/easytut/easytut/

Tim Kaldahl
Maplewood Academy
I.T. Coordinator