[K12OSN] Test mozilla update packages for K12LTSP 3.1.x

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Sat Mar 20 04:40:55 UTC 2004

A security update for Mozilla came out this week. This is one of the
very few RH packages that has been modified in K12LTSP (the only change
is the default homepage and the bookmarks).

I built a new version for K12LTSP, but since all my test systems
are being used for development of the next major K12LTSP release
I have not had the chance to test these.

Rather than holding them up, I dropped them into my "testing"
directory. If you have the opprotunity to test these out, please
do so and let us know if they worked perfectly or if you ran into
problems:

ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/RPMS/

-Eric