[K12OSN] Open Office

Martin Stevens mstevens at chace.enfield.sch.uk
Mon Mar 22 18:05:10 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've just upgraded K12LTSP3.12 with apt using the fedora mirrors

However I now have a problem with Openoffice.

With some user accounts it just work, with some it keeps cycling round
the setup/install routine.

So what I have done on a user account is cleared out the old .sversionrc
and the .openoffice folders and tried running it again to get the setup
to complete again.

But the initial setup seems to stall,

Checking for existing user installation ... NOT FOUND
Performing first time installation for user .....

Nothing for 30 minutes

Hmmm.

How would I go about recreating the initial config and the having the
users accounts upgraded to use the latest OO version ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Martin Stevens