[K12OSN] Macintosh G3's as Clients

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Mon Mar 22 19:33:09 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 11:28, Jim Kronebusch wrote:
> I am definitely interested in the Netboot option. Please send me any
> information regarding this, or at least point me towards it.

Please post it to the list... many schools have old macs that they are
wondering what to do with...

Also, if someone has a MacOSX server setup for netbooting, please drop
me an email. I'm looking for a packet dump so I can reverse-engineer why
my powerbook refuses to netboot.

BTW, I've offered to host the LTSP-PPC work that is being done. No docs
at the moment, but you can FTP the files from:

ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/ltsp-ppc/

-Eric