[K12OSN] icewm/icemc help

Caleb Wagnon cwagnon at redbugmail.k12.ar.us
Tue Mar 23 20:49:14 UTC 2004

WBEL - LTSP3

Here's what I'm lacking. Has something changed since the last time I
configured Ice? Now when I run icemc I get a message that the keys and mennu
files aren't found. I can create them manually...then my menu is stripped. I
try to customize using those files and my menu is still stripped...my changes
aren't taking effect.  I can delete the custom keys/menu files I made and the
default menu settings come back (mozilla and the open office stuff).

The question:
Since all my users will be setup the same...where are the default icewm
settings stored now? I want to just modify those settings and be done.

The comment:
I think things have changed since I configured last. It's a good sign
really.... I set that k12ltsp server up 2 years ago and never had to touch it
afterward =)
--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+ CCNA
Technology Coordinator