[K12OSN] G3's up and running!

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Wed Mar 24 17:34:50 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 24 March 2004 10:06 am, Jim Kronebusch wrote:
> How did you do it?  Are you just running a local YDL install then
> changing the inittab to run the X -query?

That's all I'm doing now.  I had posed the question a while back about how to
get the remote sound working -- I assume there must be some info about nasd,
etc that could be installed on the local mac to get sound working.  I know
ZERO about sound on clients, and in fact have never gotten it to work on even
intel clients, so I haven't tackled that.

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director
spowers at inlandlakes.org