[K12OSN] LTSP Galore!

Calvin Park, ACDS csitech at practical.edu
Fri Mar 26 15:08:45 UTC 2004

I'm really not sure as I've not worked with a setup that large. But all the
formula's I've seen say 512MB for the server, and 128MB for the clients (of
course, I've heard only 50MB for the clients as well), assuming 128MB per
client, you 12GB server allows for ~90 clients. At least according to the
fomula's that I've seen. Again, I'm really not sure since I've not worked
myself with something like that.