[K12OSN] Re: netbooting Macs from Linux....how?

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Fri Mar 26 16:50:43 UTC 2004

On Thursday 25 March 2004 11:35 am, David Trask wrote:
> Anyone doing this?  Can you share how?  I'd really like to be able to
> netboot OS X machines from a Linux box.....

I will go into detail the start of next week.  Sorry, it's been the
end-of-marking-period craziness combined with the last day before spring
break here...

I am taking our Church youth group to a conference in 10 minutes, and I'll be
gone until Monday.  I'll try to elaborate and share my config files, etc at
that time.

Sorry to put you off David -- it's just too hectic today. :(

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director
spowers at inlandlakes.org