[K12OSN] rdesktop and k12ltsp4

Chris Hobbs chobbs at silvervalley.k12.ca.us
Fri Mar 26 22:47:48 UTC 2004

I'm attempting to make use of the rdesktop feature in LTSP 4.0 (I love
the idea of giving users the capability of swithcing between Linux and
Win2K3 server!).

Long story short, it doesn't work. When using the following basic
lts.conf, the Linux side works fine, rdesktop never shows up on the
second console.

[Default]
        SERVER             = 192.168.0.254
        XSERVER            = auto
        X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL   = "PS/2"
        X_MOUSE_DEVICE     = "/dev/psaux"
        X_MOUSE_RESOLUTION = 400
        X_MOUSE_BUTTONS    = 3
        USE_XFS            = N
        SCREEN_01          = startx
        RDP_SERVER = 192.168.0.250
        SCREEN_02          = rdesktop

        SOUND              = Y
        SOUND_DAEMON       = "nasd"

        VOLUME             = 75

Any ideas?

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator
postmaster:               chobbs at silvervalley.k12.ca.us
pgp:  http://www.silvervalley.k12.ca.us/~chobbs/key.asc