[K12OSN] Autologin with gdm doesn't login on Fedora

Moody Ahmad moody at mwt.net
Tue Mar 30 19:20:10 UTC 2004

Got the autologin to work on timed delay. The secret was that
there is another parameter that needs to be set in gdm.conf.
Under "security" there is a  parameter called:
AllowRemoteAutoLogin. This needs to be set to true.
Once I did this and restarted gdm with gdm-restart, it worked like a champ.

Moody