[K12OSN] Remote Administration

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Tue Mar 30 22:01:00 UTC 2004

I know.  I need to be able to administer the server from home or on the
road hence the need/want for VNC.  I have it all configured for local
labs so that isn't the problem, some running true thin with etherboot
and others with X -query.  I am able to get in through the PIX firewall
and see the server but I just get a terminal like connection.