[K12OSN] No flames: Why use M$ offerings?

Andrew Fournier adfour at mtaonline.net
Sun May 2 20:15:11 UTC 2004

O. Institutionally, i suspect that outlook is very very expensive, as a
byproduct of its many vulnerabilities. I am NOT saying "don't use it."
Just that I see a lot of problems caused by its use (misuse?) in large
systems. Please don't take this personally- it is a mere observation
based on security reports.