[K12OSN] SME Server Custom ISO

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon May 3 17:21:07 UTC 2004

[Snip]
> No....SpamAssassin and ClamAV are not installed by
> default.....you need to go to the "other RPM's" directory and
> install them.

I can't find where the "other RPM's" directory is.  The only way I see
to update the box is through the "Update System" option in the left nav
of the server manager.

Also I can receive email and send email to the local domain, but I get
this error when trying to send outside the local domain:

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected
by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'jim at winonacotter.org'.
Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.readysetschool.org', Server:
'mail.readysetschool.org', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '553 Sorry,
that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts.', Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 553, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Where do I access the allowed rcpthosts file?  Did I just plain download
the wrong ISO, this sounded so out-of-the-box before.

Thanks