[K12OSN] SME Server Custom ISO

Chris Kuntzman ckuntzman at taylorvilleschools.com
Mon May 3 17:28:13 UTC 2004

check out http://www.tech-geeks.org
Lots of great SME Server info.

>>> jim at winonacotter.org 5/3/2004 10:54:36 AM >>>
I have downloaded "smeserver-6.01-01custom.iso" modified 4/30/04 from
the link in an email from about a week ago.  I installed it on a test
box without a hitch and everyting is up and running.  But I do not see
where to access any settings for Clam-AV or Spam Assassin.  Are there
any settings for these tools?  Is there a way I can check to be sure
they are available?  My goal is to have a clean email server with a
nice
gui end to it for troubleshooting.  I need to have pop/smtp, webmail,
antivirus, and SpamAssassin.  This looks like it will suffice for all
if
I can get the AV and Spam stuff verified.

Do I need to go command line on the box for this stuff?