[K12OSN] troubles with openoffice over 8 clients

Dan Bo faengoy at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 02:03:50 UTC 2004

This is a known problem with OO.o.  Menus are called
and give an error because of an X library.
Unfortunately, this library is called for every single
menu entry, which means that menu drawing is slow over
a thin client or other exported X session.  This bug
has been fixed and will be eliminated in the next
version of OO.o.
I'm sorry that I don't have a link handy or more
specific information, but this is just memory from
reading /.
Dan

=====
Trouble opening PDFs?  Try the advice at http://www.onestopenglish.com/lessonshare/archiveread.htm

Official Thai -> English translation at reasonable rates.  Contact me to find out more.