[K12OSN] dhcpd leases file

Mike Rambo mrambo at lsd.k12.mi.us
Tue May 4 11:26:06 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 15:57, Doug Simpson wrote:
> If you assign IP, there won't be a 'lease' for it since it is static
> (assigned).
>
> DS

The only place there will be a record of this type of lease is in the
dhcpd log file (usually /var/log/messages if you run the default
config).

--
Mike Rambo
mrambo at lsd.k12.mi.us

Evolution (n): A hypothetical process whereby infinitely improbable events occur
with alarming frequency, order arises from chaos, and no one is given credit.