[K12OSN] Dog food

jam at mcquil.com jam at mcquil.com
Tue May 4 14:11:15 UTC 2004

Jonathon,

you can't download it yet.  We're not done with it yet.  Some of the
stuff is in the cvs repository, but most if it isn't yet.  That will be
happening this weekend, hopefully.

our target is to release on May 17th.  We should be able to confirm that
date by the end of this weekend.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org