[K12OSN] SME Server Custom ISO

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Tue May 4 14:46:57 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 08:43, Jim Kronebusch wrote:
> > What do you have in your list of local networks in the
> > server-manager screen?
>
> Network 10.6.0.0 Subnet Mask 255.255.0.0
>
> I am trying to send from 10.6.27.27.  I would think the above setting
> should allow this IP to send.

Yes, that looks right.  Is there a NAT gateway between that might
be keeping the server from seeing the real source address?  There
should be some logs in /var/log/maillog and/or /var/log/qmail/current
that might show more details about the rejection.  It is also
possible that your installed version has a bug.  Have you checked
for update RPM's for it?

---
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com