[K12OSN] Cant get k3b running on k12ltsp v3

Onkar Harry oh207 at netzero.net
Tue May 4 20:35:02 UTC 2004

-- Guy Lessard <glessard at coll-outao.qc.ca> wrote:
I would like some feedback from users who got K3B running on there
K12LTSP V3.1.1. Apt-get does'nt find this package so i downloaded it of
rpmfind.net. Most if not all the dependencies are from Connectiva. K3B
just does'nt start and no error messages in /var/log/messages.

I've been using the rpms from this site for a while now with great success.
http://k3b.xcyb.org/
This  site is linked from the main K3b site under the download section.
I used earlier versions of K3b with K12LTSPv3.x.x, but i have since upgraded to the lastest K12LTSP based on fedora.  There are rpms for redhat 9, which should work just fine.

-onkar