[K12OSN] Pentium 166 mHz Machines as Clients?

Calvin Park, ADCS csitech at davisny.edu
Fri May 7 19:23:06 UTC 2004

To echo everyone else, I think these would make excellent thin clients.
If the they have HD's that are worthless to you it might be worth it to
leave the drives in the machines and set them to do the handshake with
the server. Up to you of course. But yeah, they should serve great as
thin clients.

-Calvin