[K12OSN] Gui on login

Terrell Prude', Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sat May 8 00:28:08 UTC 2004

Hello Jennifer,

I run K12LTSP 3.1.2.  The presentation of a GUI login screen happens
before the user logs in.  For example, I turn on my thin client, let it
scroll through all the kernel and initrd boot messages, watch it do its
pivot_root, and twenty seconds after POST finished, boom, I'm into a GUI
login screen.  From there, I can log in as root if I wish, or,
alternately, as a user.

This is how it works on all my clients.  Can you give us some more
details on what you're seeing?

--TP