[K12OSN] Pentium 166 mHz Machines as Clients?

Robert Arkiletian robark at telus.net
Sat May 8 05:18:37 UTC 2004

I think a "how-to" on booting from client hard drives is a great idea. I'm
currently facing the same problem. The docs under Configuring Clients only
has info on booting from floppy or PXE.

I've got NTFS partition on clients so I don't think I can call the dos
executable ROM image (.com) from boot.ini. But I'm going to try anyway.

Robert Arkiletian