[K12OSN] AC97 audio

norbert bear2bar at netscape.net
Wed May 12 01:24:57 UTC 2004

Hi David,

I'm also having some sound issues ... when I run the soundcard detection
it identifies the card but no sound ??
The "lscpi" yields:
00:11.0 Multimedia audio controller: Ensoniq ES1371 [AudioPCI-97] (rev
06) on my main server and
00:05.0 Multimedia audio controller: C-Media Electronics Inc CM8738 (rev
10) on the second one

any suggestions ?

thanks
norbert