[K12OSN] SuSE over K12LTSP? So Sez District IT...

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed May 12 17:02:36 UTC 2004

>From what I understand reading info-mails from Novell, they are moving
their business model to providing broken down services iFolder,
Groupwise, and all that jazz, modularly(hopefully the right adjective
there), in such a way that no matter what implementation you have for a
Server OS, you will be able to purchase and run their various "network
enhancing software"<--(I like that sound) =)
So whether you are utilizing FedoraCore, SUSE, Debian, Windows Server
2003, Netware, etc... you will be able to implement various Novell
services on them ALL.

--Huck