[K12OSN] Thin client question

Brian Chase networkr0 at cfl.rr.com
Thu May 13 00:03:55 UTC 2004

They should make great LTSP clients, just replace the NIC's with one's
that have the etherboot roms already on them so they'll boot straight
into LTSP and you want have to make special floppies for each machine (a
maintenance nightmare,IMHO).  Here's the link to the one's I'd recommend:

http://www.disklessworkstations.com/cgi-bin/web/100003.html?id=wjVnQp65