[K12OSN] VNC (Virtual Network Computing) question

daniel.hunt at iibbank.ie daniel.hunt at iibbank.ie
Fri May 14 09:26:31 UTC 2004

It's actually pretty easy as far as I know.

Once the VNC server is up and running on the particular machine you want to
access, just setup your router to forward any connection to a particular
port on the external ip to the interal server machine.

If the server you want to connect to _IS_ the router, then just open that
port on the firewall for the external interface!

Easy as 123 :)

Daniel