[K12OSN] OO Printing weirdness

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Tue May 18 20:27:37 UTC 2004

I recently got a bunch of Ricoh AP3200's as part of our copier
contract....they work great...except.....I can't seem to get them to print
in OpenOffice.  Here's the deal....they work in any other program....and
the weird thing is the test page works in the OO print admin, but NOT in
any OO application.  I'm using the postscript driver as they are
postscript printers....   lpr -P name_of_printer   and like I said...the
test page works fine....I just can't print from any OO app.  Any ideas?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us