[K12OSN] NVU Site Manager

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue May 18 21:24:01 UTC 2004

egads!!! finally...
the transparent proxy deal works fine I guess...
I was having the hanging indefinately and thought it was a
"squid/dansguardian" issue...
apparently no proxy settings required.  yahoo! wonderific...
I honestly don't understand how people can build any sort of a valid
arguement against open source =)
the tools, and software available are just awesome!!! even if it does
take some tweaking to make it work...
I suppose windows can just say "our software is for idiots"  plug it
in...and let it take you for a ride.
and Open source says "warning, you might have to THINK to use this
product, be forewarned" =)

--Huck