[K12OSN] Re: CMapTools and K12LTSP

Jimmy Schwankl schwankl at chatham.k12.nc.us
Wed May 19 13:00:18 UTC 2004

On May 19, 2004, at 8:26 AM, David Trask wrote:

> Jimmy Schwankl <schwankl at chatham.k12.nc.us> writes:
>
>> Which version of K12LTSP are you using?
> 3.12
>
>> Where did you install to?
>
> I made a directory called CMap
>
>> How
>> did you install?  From source, or using the binary?
> binary

Thanks.  I'm also running 3.12. And it looks like binary is the only
option now that I've revisited the site. After a little looking around,
I may have found out how to get it to work, but I won't have  a chance
to test it until next week when I'm back at the school where it's
installed.

As for the multiuser deal.  I was back at the cmap site

http://cmap.ihmc.us/download/v2Clients/Download.html
(for anyone else interested in trying this out)

and just noticed the server versions.  I'll probably take a look at
those next week too.  I'll let you know how it goes.

You can get them here:

http://cmap.ihmc.us/download/v2Servers/serverChoice.html

if you have time to investigate.

Peace,