[K12OSN] Fedora Core2 & Adaptec SATA

Joe Guenther jguenther at chinooksedge.ab.ca
Wed May 19 19:32:32 UTC 2004

This question is mostly address to Eric Harrison ...

Does anyone know if the Fedora Core 2 will support the Adaptec SATA RAID
controllers?  Currently the K12LTSP 4.0.1 does NOT.  We have a new server we
are readying for deployment and it has an Adaptec 1210SA RAID controller.
It will install with Redhat 9 but not with Fedora Core1.  We are waiting for
core 2 ... if not we may have to go with a different SATA controller.

To the rest ... what SATA RAID 0 controllers work with K12LTSP?

joe