[K12OSN] switching eth0 and eth1

Roger Ellison raennnn at adelphia.net
Thu May 20 16:43:32 UTC 2004

Greetings,

The machine I'm exploring K12LTSP on is used for dual booting a number
of Linux distros.  All of them use eth0 to access the internet thru the
hub and on to the gateway/firewall machine.  I added a second NIC (eth1)
to the machine for K12LTSP to connect an old Mac client via a crossover
cable. My question is:  what do I have to do with the K12LTSP
configuration to switch the roles of eth0 and eth1, so that eth0 goes to
the outside world and eth1 connects to the K12LTSP clients?

Thanks
Roger