[K12OSN] switching eth0 and eth1

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Thu May 20 17:04:29 UTC 2004

Ummm no...just swapping cables doesn't work =)

dhcpd is configured to distribute IP's on a specific card..
/etc/rc.d/init.d/dhcpd  I believe is the script to add DHCPARGS="eth<#>"
that and eth0 is set as 192.168.0.254 for the ltsp clients to connect
to...
the firewall issue (well you can just turn off firewalling =) or just
change your eth0's to eth1's in your iptables firewalling script

hrm..I'm sure there are other places that need editing...just can't
think of them atm...

--Huck