[K12OSN] ??? for Eric -> ETA for Fedora C2 based k12ltsp?

Carl Keil carl at snarlnet.com
Fri May 21 23:57:08 UTC 2004

Hi Eric,

Sorry to single you out, but my guess is you're the only one who knows the
answer to this.  Do you have any idea when an FC2 based k12ltsp will be
released for download?  I need to do an install of something on my new
server sometime next week.  I can hold off a bit longer if release is
imminent.  As a newbie, I have no idea if you're hours or months
away.  I'll just install 4.0.1 if more than a week or so away.  I'm not
trying to rush you, just to get a realistic time frame, if possible.

Thanks a lot.

ck