[K12OSN] IE requirement

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon May 24 07:25:15 UTC 2004

On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 08:22:58PM -1000, pnakashi at k12.hi.us wrote:
> That's exactly what we are afraid of. I guess the only safe and budget conscious solution is to lobby the decision makers for open standards web development.
> --Peter

Yeah, it still amazes me that, on the one hand, the web was a
gateway to the huge increase in people on the 'net and sharing
information (thanks mostly due to its openness), but on the
other hand you get dumbass web developers who don't even
consider interoperability.

Hell, if I visit a website that requires _JavaScript_, I consider
that a problem with the site, and depending on how bad it is
to use the site w/o JS, usually decide that the site is
wholly unusable, from an accessibility standpoint.

-bill!
who feels for PDA users, blind people, etc.