[K12OSN] IE requirement

troy banther troybanther at plateautel.net
Mon May 24 12:03:01 UTC 2004

Why Netscape? Use Firefox. My wife has been using it for a month now on
one of her laptops. It has yet to fail or error out. As long as she can
do what she wants it to do - e-mail, surf, research (she is almost
finished with her master's) and play literatti - she is happy.

Oh well. Just my half pence on that one.

Troy