[K12OSN] Samba/LDAP...almost!

Michael Williams mwilliams at haywood.k12.nc.us
Fri May 28 13:06:07 UTC 2004

I've been interviewing applicatants this week for 5 postions and have not
been able to do much here. I have one of my techs walking through the
HOW-TO but she has been swamped too with calls here at the end of school.

I know that the logs are currently barking about some of the entries in
the new samba schema but other than that I have not had a chance to get in
play very much.

I should be wrapping up the interviews early next week and will be able to
devote more time to the project.

Michael
--
Michael Williams                   Haywood County Schools
Technology Director               Instructional Technology