[K12OSN] No flames: Why use M$ offerings?

Julius Szelagiewicz julius at turtle.com
Sun May 2 00:09:31 UTC 2004

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, Jim Kronebusch wrote:

> > The point is that you aren't supposed to include all of the old
> > posting(s) but instead snip it down to just the points that
> > are relevant to your response.
>
> Is this how things should look to be list friendly?  I believe I have
> turned of HTML formatting and have turn on the > character to prefix any
> the reply.  If there is any more stuff I should do please let me know.
this list has to do with schools, right?           ^^^^^ punctuation

> Thanks to everyone for their help.  My new File server is up and running
> and appears to actually be functioning how I want it.  I have learned
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^          ^^^^^  "the way" would be better
              reverse be / to
> more on this list in the last 5 months than I have in the last 2 years.
                    grammar or meaning wrong. please select

> I hope my poor list etiquette has not annoyed too many :-)

Jim,
	there is always more .... the graet thing about your replies is
that when top or bottom posted, they make sense. take it easy Bud, the
nit-pickers will get us all. julius