[K12OSN] Not a M$ fan at all but check this out.....

Joe Faletra jfaletra at sau16.org
Mon May 3 12:23:36 UTC 2004

Ok folks,

I am by no means a fan of M$.  In fact, I used to be a M$ diehard,
until I starting working for a school system and had to deal with them
on a more personal level (hang me!)

Anyway, for those of you that NEED to run Windows based software on a
more stable platform (had to get that dig in there) there is something
for you on the horizon.  Check these links out.

 http://www.linuxinsider.com/perl/story/33519.html
http://www.specopslabs.com/david.htm

No penguins were harmed in the production of this e-mail.

Joe Faletra
School Administrative Unit 16
Districts Manager for Technology Support Services
T: 603-775-8576
F: 603-775-8487
http://www.sau16.org