[K12OSN] SME Server Custom ISO

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon May 3 16:34:15 UTC 2004

[Snip]
> No....SpamAssassin and ClamAV are not installed by
> default.....you need to go to the "other RPM's" directory and
> install them.

Based off of the following from a previous post:
>"Go to www.contribs.org and search the forums for SME 6.01 Custom
>ISO....basically some folks have taken and integrated Spamassassin and
>ClamAV into SME server.....I've tried it and it works fantastic!"
I had assumed that these options were already integrated in the Custom
ISO.  I found this site:
http://sme.swerts-knudsen.dk/index.html?frame=http%3A//sme.swerts-knudse
n.dk/howtos/howto_16.htm
>From another forum from a google search and was going to try his script,
but I don't know how to get to a command line on one of these boxes, do
I have to ssh to it?

You seem to know a lot about running SME, could you just give me a quick
basic step by step on how to get this thing working for the previously
stated tasks?  I would be forever greatful.  If I don't get this figured
out within the next month or so and get comfortable with it, I will end
up spending $4000 or so on Alt-N's Mdaemon, I hope this saves me the
money.